A Society where women are well resourced and empowered within their communities to achieve equity, safety and well-being.
The Auckland Women’s Centre facilitates empowerment and well-being for women.
Committed to working for change for women from feminist perspectives.
- Deliver sustainable projects to improve the well-being of marginalised mothers and their families.
- Provide affordable, accessible, quality services, programmes and resources for women in response to their needs
- Prevent violence against women and children.
- Engage and partner with women in their communities.
- Be an effective voice for women's equality and well-being.